I am proud of you !

More
5 years 8 months ago #2332 by Serenity
I am proud of you ! was created by Serenity
The power of these 5 words can be overwhelming , i always cringe a little when someone says they are proud of me , but they are very healing words , words that can give that one little shove to do the right thing. To keep on track , to become whole again. When i realised that these words had such a healing effect on me i started to tell other people that i am proud of them. Proud of who they are , proud of them because it's not easy , this life , what we have to go through and that we are able to stick to the Path.

Pride has a negative condonation in the layman world but pride can very often not be owned yet easily given , as such it's a part of training people , raising children and a essential part of training.

Encouragement is telling people you believe in them , that you are there for them , that there is progress even in failure. Showing people you care makes them stronger. Telling them you believe in them makes them aware that there is hope , even in the most grimm of circumstances. I sometimes write to people just to tell them that i see their struggle and that i believe in them. Tell them i am here. I praise their accomplishments in public , letting people know that what that person is doing is valuable to me. That it matters that they are in my life and i hope they learn to encourage others as well.

So , how do you encourage others , how do you make people feel worthwhile ? When did you last tell someone “I am proud of you” ? I know that people telling me this has made a world of difference :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wescli Wardest, jzen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #2335 by Wescli Wardest
Replied by Wescli Wardest on topic I am proud of you !
I have to agree with you. And good message! :D

I try to rember to let people know when they have done well or I a proud of them. And it is good to be reminded not to let up, fall behind or become lax in our efforts to be excellent to one another.

Good stuff :D

The following user(s) said Thank You: jzen, Serenity

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds