Current Politics in US

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #3294 by Wescli Wardest
Fear /ˈfir/
Noun
An unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat. 

For many people the current political arena causes fear.  What exactly is fear?  An emotion that something might be dangerous or might cause a threat.  Might and cause… something that is not certain and something that has not happened yet; the future.

Sure, some will argue that base on past performance, pledges, word and promises fears can be well founded. I would say that based on these things certain outcomes are more likely than others but should we fear them?

There are pretty much two ways people deal with things, and bitching is almost always involved in both ways.  We’ll address that in a moment.  They are either reactive or try to be proactive.  Reactive is like the police cleaning up after the crime has happened.  Then there are the proactive who try to stop the crime before it happens… like I that Tom Cruise movie, Minority Report.  Both ways have their pros and cons.  Reactive, people are free to make choices.  Proactive, people are punished for not having committed a crime, choice subverted.

My hope for myself is to not live in fear.  Plan for what might come.  Appropriately react to what is hear.  And stand for my beliefs no matter how alone I find myself to be.

Because I believe in free speech, so long as you are not swearing like a sailor (because I do not like it or want it on this site) or inciting others to violence, you can pretty much say whatever you want here.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Wescli Wardest.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Serenity

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds