Is the election Process Trustable?

More
3 years 5 months ago #3273 by Wescli Wardest

Over the last few decades our election process seems to be more and more in question. Strange phenomenon occur, glitches, dead people casting ballots, hanging chads, unscheduled delays… the list goes on and on. But a TV show, the Voice, can tally 130 million votes in a commercial break!!! What the hell!?!?!

If so and so wins or the other guy, who really cares? In four years we get to do it all over again. And there are supposed to be checks and balances built in to the system so that no one group can come to office and just run amok. Yah, one guy may say this and the other says that… they’re politicians! Professional liars.

What I would like to see is a standardization of the process and a process where the outcome isn’t in question. I like being able to request a mail in ballot. I do not like the unsolicited, mass mail out ballots. One you go through a process to obtain and it has to be verified. I did that this year. The other is a lot of open votes waiting to be used in fraudulent actives. Rather anyone did anything fraudulent with them or not is not at question. The possibility is there which brings in to question the validity of the election.

Any thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds