Getting To Know You

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #1015 by jzen
Replied by jzen on topic Getting To Know You
My favorite childhood toys were my He-Man action figures.

Now, it is my computer....:)

Speaking of which... What's your favorite game? World of Warcraft for me, lol.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by jzen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #1019 by River
Replied by River on topic Getting To Know You

jzen wrote: Speaking of which... What's your favorite game? World of Warcraft for me, lol.

Another true confessions moment: aside from a disastrous game of Frogger at a friend's house and loke three goes at a Pacman knock off called Munch Man, all in the 80s, I've never played a video game. They just don't appeal.

That said, we do a lot of table top gaming at my house. My current top three (I can't choose just one!) are Kittens in a Blender, Evolution, and Dead Man's Chest.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jzen

• Senan
  • Knight
  • Knight
  • Just trying to make a difference in the world
More
6 years 5 months ago #1020 by Senan
Replied by Senan on topic Getting To Know You
Kittens in a blender?!? :ohmy: :blink:

I like to play Battlefront on the PS4 even though 12 year olds regularly kick my ass when I play online. I also love to play Cards Against Humanity at parties. My wife and I also like to do puzzles together.

First Knight (Nov 26th, 2018)

Battlefield Commission - Knight
Apprentice to Wescli Wardest
The following user(s) said Thank You: jzen

More
6 years 5 months ago #1023 by River
Replied by River on topic Getting To Know You
Kittens in a Blender. The concept is kind of as horrible as it sounds. There's three stations: the box is first and is safe. Second is the counter, which is neutral,and last is the unsafe blender. Each player is assigned a color coded bunch of adorable kittens. It's a draw and discard card game where cards tell you which kittens can go where and etc. Whoever has the most living or safe kittens in play at the end is the winner.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Senan, jzen

• Lykeios
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #1028 by Lykeios
Replied by Lykeios on topic Getting To Know You
Favorite video game? Or game?

My favorite games are probably card games just because they're so cheap and easy to pick up and play with anyone (mostly my wife these days :) )

Video game? Wow, um. Probably Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time...for a few reasons. 1. It's FUN. 2. It has a lot of different features (e.g. battles, puzzles, challenges, etc.) 3. It was one of the first video games my mom and I played and beat together (she helped me with the puzzles and I killed all the difficult to defeat monsters, haha) 4. The story is classic and timeless, IMHO 5. There are a lot of subtleties and philosophical nuances to the game. 6. Well...what gamer DOESN'T like OoT? Hahaha.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Lykeios.

More
6 years 5 months ago #1029 by jzen
Replied by jzen on topic Getting To Know You
I didn't mention uncharted.... pretty much all of them...They're my favorite console games :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lykeios

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds